A brand new bathroom can change your life and your home. You may have a house full of mirror hogging teenagers, or perhaps you’re dreaming of a brand new storage system? Whatever your plans, do your homework and do it thoroughly, it will pay off in the long run, without the need for costly bathroom designers.
ARC Contractors have been established for 30 years and have many years’ experience in Plumbing, Heating, Repairs/Installation. We have authorised Saniflo Service Engineers that specialise in Bathroom Installations from start to finish.
We offer Bathrooms, Plumbing, Drainage, Pump Repair, Electrics, and a range of Business Services. All of our engineers are fully qualified and experienced in their trades and offer a high standard of workmanship.
All our estimates are free; our experienced estimator can provide you with an accurate and detailed description of the work, which is designed to create as little disruption to you as possible.
All ARC Contractors’ workmanship offers our written 12-month guarantee for your peace of mind. And all materials and products are covered by full manufactures’ warranties and we provide a 5-Year guarantee on boilers.
Whether you’re updating an existing bathroom or starting from scratch, you shouldn’t feel restricted because your bathroom is on the smaller side. There are loads of ways to make a compact space your own and with a good design from ARC Contractors, your bathroom won’t feel small.
With a few clever design tricks, you can make your bathroom look and feel more spacious, here are a few tips from our experienced team:
1. INCLUDE LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT – Natural light makes the room look brighter and opens up space, so it appears larger. Installing a skylight will bring more natural light into the room while still protecting your privacy.
2. KEEP EVERYTHING THE SAME COLOUR – Using lots of different colours and patterns in your bathroom makes it appear cluttered. Using a uniform, light colour throughout the room will create the impression of a larger, brighter space.
3. GO ALL-WHITE – All-white bathroom designs never go out of style and they also have the added advantage of making the room look bigger. An all-white bathroom creates a seamless, unbroken look throughout the space.
4. USE CLEAR GLASS IN THE SHOWER – Shower curtains and patterned glass divide your bathroom into sections and making it look smaller. Clear glass shower screens reflect the light more effectively and open up space.
13. REFLECT A NICE VIEW – You should use a mirror to reflect a light source, such as a window or open door. Make the mirror a design feature by reflecting a vase of fresh flowers or a beautiful ornament.
14. RECESS YOUR SHELVES INTO THE WALLS – Building shelves into the wall is practical as well as aesthetically pleasing. It frees up space in your bathroom as nothing is protruding from the wall, making the room look even larger.
Space can be deceptive, especially in bathrooms. At ARC Contractors, we can make the most of any natural light by opening up the area around the window will lead to a brighter and spacious room.
Contact us today and see how we can help with your bathroom improvement. Call us via Telephone: 0161 969 8671 or Mobile: 07860 434373, alternatively you can Email us email@example.com.